Last modified: May 30, 2018
This Policy (a) describes the types of Information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you (i) visit the website www.oobeo.com (our “Website“), (ii) use the Application; and (iii) use Valet Parking involving the Application and the Services, including when responding to text or other electronic messages in connection with that Valet Parking; and (b) our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information.
This Policy does not apply to information collected by any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding the Information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is to either (a) not to use our Website, (b) not use the Application, or (c) not use Valet Parking where the Application or the Services are involved.
By accessing or using this Website, using the Application or using Valet Parking where the Application and the Services are involved, including responding to our text or other electronic messages and providing the requested information, you agree to this Policy.
This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website, the Application or the Valet Parking, after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website, the Application and the Services are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Information to or on this Website, by use of the Application or in response to text or other electronic communications in connection with Valet Parking. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Information on this Website or on or through any of the communication methods described above and do not agree to any contractual arrangements through this Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that Information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at 888.616.6236
Credit or Debit Card Information
During the course of your use of Valet Parking using the Application and the Services, you will be offered the option of paying for your Valet Parking by use of your credit or debit card. In order to facilitate this payment, you will be required to provide information concerning your card, such as card type, number, PIN and expiration date (collectively, “Card Information”). Card Information will be transmitted only in encrypted form and accessible only by the card processing company. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Policy, Card Information will only be used to facilitate your payment for Valet Parking and to produce aggregated and anonymous reports and summaries for internal use by Company and the operator of the Valetr Parking (the “Operator”)
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of Information from and about you, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified or which can be associated with you individually, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, federal tax identification number or other information we collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- that is available to any member of the public through observation, such as the make, model, body type and color of your vehicle when using Valet Parking and the length of time that Valet parking is used (“Publicly Available Information”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect Information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website, including usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies;
- by observation of Publicly Available Information;
- about you or your customers by use of the Application by you or by those using the Application on your behalf; and
- from third parties, for example, our business associates.
Information You Provide to Us.
The Information may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes Information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, when identifying your locations where the Application may be used, when registering those who are authorized to download and use the Application on your behalf or when you otherwise visit this Website. We may also ask you for Information when you report a problem with our Website or the Application.
- Information you provide when using Valet Parking involving the Application or the Services, including your response to text messages or other electronic communications, with such Information including your name, phone number and email address
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website, the Application or use of Valet Parking involving the Application or the Services and of our involvement in the completion of those transactions. Users of the Website may be required to provide financial information before procuring services from us, including, without limitation, when registering for a license for the Application and use of the Services and any fees and payments associated therewith.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain Information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on this Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The Information we collect automatically is statistical data and does may include Personal Information, or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).We do not collect Personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to Personal Information about you with Publicly Available Information and information that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Information
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information and Publicly Available Information:
- To facilitate your or your representatives’ use of the Application.
- To facilitate your use of Valet Parking involving the Application and the Services.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including any agreements pursuant to which you are authorized to use the Application and the Services (a “Separate Agreement”) and for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website, the Application or any services we offer or provide though it or them.
- In any other way we describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use Information to contact you about the Application, any Separate Agreements or other of our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Information in this way, adjust your user preferences in your account profile. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the Information to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your Personal Information for these purposes without your consent, unless set forth in this Policy, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may use and disclose aggregated Information that has been aggregated and anonymized so that you cannot be personally identified (“Aggregate Information”), without restriction.
We may disclose Information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to comply with this Policy, including obligations to keep Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, as described in this Policy.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of OOBEO, INC.’s or that of its direct or indirect parent, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by OOBEO, INC. about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- Otherwise, with your consent.
We may also disclose Information:
- To the operator of the Valet Parking you use pursuant to a Separate Agreement requiring such third-party operator to use such Information only in compliance with this Policy.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of OOBEO, INC., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging Information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information we have collected. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your Personal Information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not wish to have your Personal Information used to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you are provided with the ability to opt out of any future promotional emails by following the instructions set forth in that email. This opt out does not apply to information provided to us as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use Personal Information to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept browser cookies.
Except as set forth in this Policy We do not control third parties’ collection or use of Information. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change Personal Information in your account profile by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any Personal Information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete certain Personal Information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change Personal Information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the Personal Information to be incorrect.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or write us at: 900 Circle 75 Pkwy, Suite 200 Atlanta, GA 30339
Changes to Our Policy
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat your Personal Information, we will notify you by email to the primary email address specified in your account or through a notice on the Website home page. The date the Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting our Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at:
or via our toll-free number: